Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Turn a caravan into a movie theater tiny
[Imagen: NINTCHDBPICT000599191897.jpg]

until recently Kerry Jones' caravan lies rotten and forgotten in her garden in the Galashiels on the Scottish border. which is the house of the abandoned Abrak brickBut during the Covid-19 lockdown, artists and filmmakers saw new potential in 1980s Swift Pirouette and decided to turn it into a small, travel-friendly cinema.

Start with the slotxo 168 Wild symbol, a symbol that if appears on the reels All symbols can be replaced. Except for the Scatter symbol, Mia has won the grand prize of Mega Win Super Win MegaSuper Win, and the Scatter symbol is a symbol.

with a maximum of eight seats Probably one of the smallest movie theaters in the UK.This isn't the first cinema caravan in existence,” says Kerry. “There was one in Dumfries and Galloway that my friend built in the early 2000s, which was really inspiring.

I'm really interested in projects that involve people in your community. I just saw the impact of acting on a small group of people. and how this can truly change I love the idea of bringing caravans into rural areas and expanding the cinematic experience."

tear up the interior

Kerry received a grant from the widely spread Alchemy Film and Arts organization based in nearby Hawick. as part of a local arts program taking place between July 2021 and December 2023.

She used it to renovate the caravan inside and out. By turning retro mint wall panels into a bright red that can be seen for miles.The interior panels have also been replaced and the roof is waterproofed with rubber.And inside, she plans to install between six and eight seats. Again with red velvet in the cinema
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)