Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
hard disk crash
I know that it was ambitious for someone like me, but with great pain I inform you that I lost all the information on the project of translation, transcription and subsequent dubbing of system shock 2 in a hard disk crash ... unfortunately I started searching at all Backups that I had and I did not find them or were lost along with the disk ... I do not remember if someone asked me for the files or if I give him them, I hope so, and if it was please contact me

What comforts me in part is that now newdark engine v2.44 supports subtitles, and as my friends of clandlan.net say "our effort has not been in vain", i wish they had reached to take some of our transcripts to add as subtitles to the new translation what looks spectacular

I want to thank unn_atropos from systemshock.org for their help in transcriptions, to Kolya of systemshock.org for being the great leader and motivator of our community: thanks to you system shock series is still alive and has even resurfaced ... thanks also to Arkero99 And darkpadawan of clandlan.net for their effort in achieving a translation of supreme quality... Special thanks to EVERYONE involved in system shock 2 development, which although not well known, IS THE BEST GAME OF THE HISTORY

se que fue ambicioso para alguien como yo, pero con mucho dolor les comunico que perdi toda la informacion del proyecto de traduccion, transcripcion y posterior doblaje de system shock 2 en un accidente de disco duro... lamentablemente me puse a buscar en todos los respaldos que tenia y tampoco los encontre o se perdieron junto con el disco... no recuerdo si alguien me pidio los archivos y si se los pase, ojala, y si fue por favor contactenme

lo que me consuela en parte es que ahora el engine newdark v2.44 soporta subtitulos, y como dicen mis amigos de clandlan.net "nuestro esfuerzo no ha sido en vano", ojala hayan alcanzado a tomar algunas de nuestras transcripciones para agregarlas como subtitulos a la nueva traduccion que luce espectacular

quiero agradecer a unn_atropos de systemshock.org por su ayuda en las transcripciones, a Kolya de systemshock.org por ser el gran lider y motivador de nuestra comunidad: gracias ti system shock series sigue vivo e incluso ha resurgido... gracias tambien a Arkero99 y darkpadawan de clandlan.net por su esfuerzo en lograr una traduccion de calidad suprema... gracias especiales a TODOS los incolucrados en el desarrollo de system shock 2, que aunque no muy conocido, ES EL MEJOR JUEGO DE LA HISTORIA
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)